Client / Sales Director – (Data Analytics / Robotic Processes)Research, Analytics & Advisory firm
Client / Sales Director – (Data Analytics / Robotic Processes)
Research, Analytics & Advisory firmApply Now
London / Munich / Frankfurt
£80,000 - £100,000 p/a + 8% commission on all client revenue (130k OTE yr.1 , £200k + year 2)
A global Data Analytics, Research & Advisory firm require a Client Leader. You will be consulting with leaders from the worlds biggest professional services firms, demonstrating how the latest Robotic Automation Technology can save them millions & huge amounts of time.
The role will be based from home, with regular travel to client sites within Europe & the Middle East.
You will be responsible for leading client relationships & developing new business within professional services firms such as major Strategy Consultancies, Law Firms, M&A firms, Executive Search companies etc..
Client leaders in the firm are regularly winning £2 & £3 million pound contracts with clients, so with the bonus structure in place the earning potential on top of basic salary can be quite considerable.
Executives at this level in the company have achieved bonuses in excess of $1 million dollars in the last year.
- Identifying and closing 6 & 7 Data Analytics services deals with professional services firms
- Managing campaigns to generate new sales opportunities
- Developing relationships with key decision makes within target clients
- Consultative selling
- Proven experience of Consultative Solution selling; ideally data analytics solutions to Enterprise Clients
- Experience of selling Data Analytics or Research & Intelligence services.
- This is a work from home role predominantly so a high level of Self Motivation & drive is required
- Ability to work independently and set your own structure
- Results focused
- Strategic planner with strong sales ability
You’ll join an incredibly entrepreneurial company, and have exceptional earning potential. They operate a flat structure and you’ll join a global peer group of exceptional leaders to learn from and bounce off.
The progression offered within the company is very real and achievable, and all Client Leaders will have the opportunity to build their own ‘business’ within the company.
Despite being a home office based role you should expect to spend 50% of time travelling to client sites.
Send your CV with a short cover note explaining your interest in the position to apply.