Chief Data OfficerGlobal Research & Analytics firm
Chief Data Officer
Global Research & Analytics firmApply Now
up to £180,000 + bonus & benefits
A global research & analytics firm in the consumer space are hiring their first Chief Data Officer.
The Chief Data Officer will be tasked with forming a new team within the business to focus on creating & leading new data projects, as well as offering perspective on short & long term data governance.
Data Projects will include data quality & auditing, Acquiring new data sources, and last but not least commercialising existing data assets.
As well as running and growing a team the role will be hands on in nature, reporting in to the Group CIO.
- 10 years + experience in Data Management & Insight within a Consumer or Media related company
- Demonstrable leadership, coaching & hiring experience
- Ability to point to specific examples of commercialising previously untapped data sources
- Experience of managing a P & L
- Previous experience within a Consulting, Agency or Research company is probably a must have
- High level corporate communication skills
Contact us confidentially for more information regarding this Chief Data Officer hire