International Media StrategistMedia & Communications Consulting
International Media Strategist
Media & Communications ConsultingApply Now
International Strategist role with major Independent Media & Communication agency. Able to offer more freedom & control to staff being outside of major network
Developing innovative Media & Business Strategies for major Brands. FMCG, Big Tech, Media & Entertainment.
You will work for a company deeply embedded in their clients, and with a variety of cutting edge behaviourally led solutions & techniques to developing insights. They do not just use this approach and the insights developed to inform Media, but also to inform clients creative development, Product Development & overall brand strategy + a range of other areas.
- You will have demonstrable experience of developing unique & actionable insights for clients, ideally for campaigns that have run across multiple markets
- You will be a crucial client leader, part of major pitches and delivering “moment of truth” moments to clients.
- Ideally you will have a strong grounding in Behavioural Science or Behavioural Economics of some kind
- Deep understanding of the Digital Media Ecosystem and how it is changing
- Any experience with media and insight tools is nice to have – such as TGI, Touchpoints, ethnographic research tools, social media discourse analysis tools, biometrics etc
This role will suit an experienced and influential Media & Strategy professional looking to work in a grown up environment where they will get the time and autonomy to develop bespoke & unique media & business strategies for clients, rather than the cookie cutter approach rehashed over and over.
Apply now by clicking the link for the International Media Strategist.