Head of Data AnalyticsTech Scale Up - (Series B)
Head of Data Analytics
Tech Scale Up - (Series B)Apply Now
Head of Data & Analytics role with one of Europe’s leading Digital Marketplace scale-ups, backed by some of europe’s top Venture Capital firms – set to grow 300% in the next 18 months.
With recent venture funding of £50+ million, and a founding team of experienced Tech Entrepreneurs they are well placed to disrupt & capitalise on their traditional non-digital/tech native sector. ($100 billion dollar global marketplace)
It’s an critical time for the company as they start to build out and expand outside of Europe into USA & Asia.
It is a crucial leadership role for the company, reporting into C-Suite / Founding team.
The Head of Data & Analytics will be tasked with:
- Developing impactful BI & Analytics capability within the organisation & be responsible for the internal Data Estate, Data Management, Data Quality & Data Democratisation.
- Working with Snr Product leader to develop external Data Centric solutions for their clients, partners & aligned companies
The Head of Data & Analytics will also be tasked with building out a Data Engineering team + Analyst team, where Analysts will be embedded in different parts of the organisation.
Experience we are looking For:
- You don’t need to have a Data Science background but you will have a strong Analytics pedigree and demonstrable experience of delivering impactful Analytics capability into an organisation before
- Evidence of working in messy & unstructured environments. With the company set to grow 300% over next year or 2 the experience of fast moving & unstructured growth environments is crucial.
- Knowledge of / Experience of working within cloud native Data Stack environments. The current environment is Google Cloud, Big Query & Looker. You don’t need to be an Architect or Developer, but knowledge of working within these Modern BI Stack environments is important.
- Leadership: Experience of leading & growing successful teams of Analytics & Data Professionals
This is a leadership opportunity building out the Analytics & Data capability of one of Europe’s fastest growing digital marketplace company’s.
Excellent base salary & equity options.
You can be based anywhere in Europe for this role, with the opportunity to work remotely.