to €100,000 + package
Grow a Multi faceted Data Analytics unit within an already established Media Agency in Dusseldorf.
You will join a team of 40 staff and be responsible for leading all client relationships & solution development from a Data Analytics perspective. Business is around 50% ATL, 50% BTL
Initially you will still need to be a hands on modeller & coder, but the team will grown to at least 10 over the next 24 months allowing this role to transition to one of mostly team leadership, strategy & client management.
The role will report directly into the Country of MD of this established global media agency.
First 12 months:
- Key participant in new business wins, establishing Data Analytics propostion
- 2-3 key hires made for the team
- The Analytics director to have embedded themselves with companies key clients
- Developed new propositions & offerings for Data Analytics
Analytics Director Experience:
- Significant commercial experience running Data Analytics projects in Media
- SQL, Python, R (You’ll have a technically proficient background
- Team Management and growth experience
- Client management experience
- If you’ve worked for an Agency or Services business and been involved with winning business or pitches through Data Analytics offerings that is highly desirable
- You’ll likely have a Quantitative Academic track record (Economics, Maths, Stats etc)
Apply now for this opportunity to lead & grow the Data Analytics offering in Germany for this leading global media agency.
Data Analytics Director Job