Chief Data OfficerMedia & Entertainment
Chief Data Officer
Media & EntertainmentApply Now
c. €145,000 + Excellent benefits & LTIP's
Chief Data Officer job in Paris
The Chief Data officer reports into the CEO of one of Europe’s fastest growing Tech companies. You will lead a large multifaceted team of 35 staff (growing), consisting of 3 separate pillars – Data Science, Data Engineering and BI & Analytics.
You will be tasked with improving and/or developing a whole range of Data Features crucial to this pureplay digital company’s product and it’s currently 40 million + users. Ultimately driving towards a goal of delivering 80% personalised and programmatically driven content on screen for each user.
The Chief Data Officer will have an external responsibility to develop strong and influential relationships with the companies partners & wider investors.
You will also be responsible for leading, growing & structuring the Data Division, positioning it as a top employer for exceptional Data Professionals. The data team will grow by at least 100% in the next 2 years.
What the first 12 months will look like:
- Growing the team headcount
- Development of current team members and hiring managers for different segments
- Collaborating closely with the product team in building out the core product offering
- Developing and challenging current Data Architecture & Data Quality
- Building key relationships with C-Suite
- Develop long term data vision
In the short term your team will work on crucial projects involved in recommendation & personalisation, and on Customer Segmentation.
What’s In It For You:
- Role leading and developing a fast growing division of 35 people with rapid further growth over next 2 years
- Very strong benefits (good LTIP’s, Comprehensive healthcare, meals subsidised, travel to work subsidised, free gym)
- A multifaceted and strategic Data Leadership role at C-Level within one of Europe’s fastest growing Tech & Media companies
- 10 + years commercial experience of leading Data Analytics, Data Science divisions with a B2C focus
- Experience of delivering customer personalisation/recommendation solutions ideally within a Digital environment
- Ability to interact seamlessly in C-Suite & Board level environment.
- Quick to understand key business metrics and strategies & align Data with these
- An inspirational leader, able to foster a strong team ethos & character + drive data agenda throughout the organisation
- A leader who has worked within the Media Ecosystem is preferred, and any experience of OTT services/Video/Broadcasting will be given very strong consideration
Apply now for the Chief Data Officer role