Chief Data Officer Global Publishing CompanyGlobal Publisher
Chief Data Officer Global Publishing Company
Global PublisherApply Now
£175,000 - £200,000 + up to 35% bonus + excellent benefits
Chief Data Officer global Publishing Company
A global publishing firm are looking for their first Chief Data Officer, to lead the companies data-centric transformation.
The Chief Data Officer will be tasked with delivering the firms enterprise data management strategy, and creating a Data Driven culture throughout the company to leverage data as a business asset.
The role will report into the CEO and the global board.
- Change Management. Data is currently in many different silo’s within the company. The CDO will need to bring all these Silo’s together, and create a data driven culture for the firm
- Consulting. Understanding the business requirements will be crucial so that the data management strategy can be aligned to this
- Leadership. Growing and managing a team of best in class industry professionals under one vision
- Standards & Governance. Making sure the company is collecting clean data & the right data is crucial, as well as abiding my relevant data privacy laws and directives.
Key Skills required:
- Experience of a leadership role within the publishing or media space is crucial
- 10 years + experience of leading Data Management and/or data analytics practices within an enterprise organisation
- The CDO will likely come from a Maths, Statistics or Engineering background
- Experience of developing a Data Management & Data Architecture framework within an enterprise organisation
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team and hiring best in class talent
- No specific technical expertise is required, but a background in Data Architecture or Engineering would be a distinct advantage
With print book sales outstripping digital for the first time in 8 years the publishing industry is at a very interesting point from a data perspective. This Chief Data Officer role offers the successful candidate the chance to set the data strategy for a leading firm with a global reputation.
Apply now for the Chief Data Officer global Publishing Company