Chief Data Officer (Retail)Global Retail firm
Chief Data Officer (Retail)
Global Retail firmApply Now
A global retail firm are looking to hire a Chief Data Officer. The role will sit just below the Executive Board level, reporting into the CIO, and be responsible for managing and driving value from the the data produced from the companies 20,000 + retail outlets.
To succeed in this role you’ll need:
- Deep understanding of and ability to exploit new technologies around Data Analytics, Digital, Data Science, Distributed Cloud Computing etc
- Exceptional business and corporate skills allowing you to traverse the complex people and organisational structures that come with a global organisation
In 12 months success looks like:
- Strong Data Foundations being established in the company, particularly in terms of Data Architecture, Data Management, information management, Analytics & Data Science.
- A strong leadership team built underneath the Chief Data Officer with exceptional managers in place for all key functions
- Proven value creation. Clear revenue generation & optimisation goals to be able to be displayed at Board level.
- The CDO to be perceived as Data Champion within the company, with all stakeholders bought into transformation
Successful candidates will:
- Have a track record of data & digital transformation within enterprise level organisations
- An ability to communicate Data Analytics strategy at a C-Suite level
- An entrepreneurial self starter. Significant ability to grow, manage a motivate teams
Please click on the link to apply for this Chief Data Officer role, including a copy of your CV and a cover letter.