Data Analytics Manager – Google Analytics, SQLRapid growth Online Games company
Data Analytics Manager – Google Analytics, SQL
Rapid growth Online Games companyApply Now
£95,000 - £100,000 + bonus & benefits + equity
Data Analytics Manager position offering equity stake within a rapid growth online games company.
Do you have strong Google Analytics & SQL Skills? Good commercial acumen with ability to deal at CEO & CMO level? Want to head your own department in the next 18 months?
The Data Analytics Manager will join a company providing sports betting services to the Crypto-Currency world. The company has grown over 1000% in the last 18 months.
You will report into the Chief Data Scientist, but also work very closely with the CMO, as well as having regular contact with the CEO. Over the next 18 months the Data Analytics Manager will be given the opportunity to own this area of the business and grow a team.
You will be responsible for 3 areas of the business – focused around Customer Experience:
- BI reporting – delivering performance reviews on a quarterly basis to senior managment
- Monthly insight reports – delivering a more tactical ‘what did we learn this month’ piece to the wider team
- Getting data to the right people – using SQL or other languages to produce data-only reports that can be automated and sent to various different department heads
Data Analytics Manager – Required Skills:
- Very strong Analytically, probably coming from a Numerate degree background
- Very good Google Analytics skills
- Experience of building dashboards & reports
- Experience of presenting insights to senior business managers
You will join a company with a very close knit office culture, where having fun & socialising together is a core part of the companies values. They expect their staff to be positive & ambitious, with a desire for self learning and being the best they can be.
Apply now for the Data Analytics Manager role.