VP – Data EngineeringFinTech
VP – Data Engineering
USA - South West Region
Competitive + equity + bonus/benefits
Wyatt Partners are working closely with the Executive leadership team of one of the biggest FinTech firms in the US to hire a VP of Data Engineering.
The VP of Data Engineering will take responsibility for a unique platform and take responsibility for all Cloud based data services covering America, EMEA, India & China.
You will lead and grow a team of 6 Engineers, and be responsible for a platform on which 5% of the US Economy flows through.
Wyatt Partners are looking for an outstanding Director who will play a pivotal role in guiding future operations and strategy across the company’s global cloud systems.
VP – Data Engineering:
- You have demonstrated experience as a Data Architect or Engineering Manager, leading and empowering a dedicated engineering team.
- You’re able to manage and mentor data engineers as well as overseeing technical projects that will affect all levels of the organization.
- You have a strong background in data architecture / curation and can guide your team on individual projects using scalable full life-cycle technologies
- You have extensive experience with massive data architecture from acquisition to retrieval, particularly with data lakes and cloud technologies.
- You are able to contribute to all stages of the roadmap, development, deployment pipelines, and cross-functional teams as well as shareholders.
Furthermore the VP should have experience of Cross Cloud Integrations and the full Apache Stack.
Send us your Details today to apply or do get in touch for a confidential conversation.