Director of Data & AnalyticsB2B Digital Marketplace - Series B Funded
Director of Data & Analytics
B2B Digital Marketplace - Series B FundedApply Now
on an individual basis + equity package
Wyatt Partners have been retained by one of the most promising Digital Marketplace scale-ups in Europe, who are disrupting the logistics market, to hire a Director of Data & Analytics. Generous bases salary available + equity stake (0.3 – 0.6%)
With recent venture funding of £50+ million, and a founding team of experienced Tech Entrepreneurs they are well placed to disrupt & capitalise on this undigitised sector – which is a $100 billion global market.
A crucial role for the company, reporting into C-Suite / Founding team.
The Director of Data & Analytics will be tasked with:
- Developing Analytics capibility within the organisation & be responsible for the internal Data Estate, Data Management, Data Quality & Data Democratisation.
- Working with Snr Product leader to develop external Data Centric solutions for their clients, partners & aligned companies
The Director of Data & Analytics will also be tasked with building out a Data Engineering team + Analyst team, where Analysts will be embedded in different parts of the organisation.
Experience we are looking For:
– We don’t need someone who is a Data Scientist but you will have a strong Analytics pedigree and demonstrable experience of delivering impactful Analytics capability into an organisation before
– Experience of working in a rapid growth scale up company before (and the motivation to do so again!) is mandatory. With the company set to grow 300% over next year or 2 the experience of fast moving & unstructured growth environments is crucial.
– Knowledge of / Experience of working within cloud native Data Stack environments. The company currently have Google Cloud, Big Query & Looker environment although are open to change in the future if need be. You don’t need to be an Architect or Developer, but knowledge of working within these Modern BI Stack environments is important.
– Leadership: Experience of leading & growing successful teams of Analytics & Data Professionals
This is a leadership opportunity offering the opportunity to build out the Analytics & BI capability of one of Europe’s fastest growing digital marketplace tech company’s. It’s an interesting time for the company as they start to build out and expand outside of Europe into USA & Asia.
You can be based anywhere in Europe for this role, with the opportunity to work remotely.