Director of Strategy & Analytics – E-Commerce (fashion & apparel)Global Retailer
Director of Strategy & Analytics – E-Commerce (fashion & apparel)
Global RetailerApply Now
Wyatt Partners have been engaged by the E-Commerce division of one of the world’s most recognisable retail brands, to hire a Director of Strategy, focused on Projects across E-commerce and Data Analytics.
The Director will take on leadership of a new team combining Strategy & Data Analytics with the goal of creating a data driven decisioning culture within the growing e-commerce side of the business.
The Director will also be responsible for running projects around Operational Processes, investigating new market & business model opportunities & driving innovation.
You will initially have a team of 8 made up of Analysts & strategy consultants. You will have headcount to grow the team next year with a headcount of 4.
- Experience of leading projects in Strategy Consulting and/or within a Digital Native Retailer internally.
- Experience of leading Data Science an/or BI teams & driving their adoption within a corporate environment
- Any experience of Ecommerce Tools & Tech + experience of Data & Data Science Tools and techniques is preferred
- Experience of delivering and managing Data Driven transformation within complex business environments
- Good Experience of managing & growing cross functional teams
- Highly Analytical
- Experience in Consumer Focused businesses a major plus
The Successful candidate will join one of the worlds most recognisable consumer brands working from state of the art & collaborative campus style offices, enjoying outstanding training and development opportunities & an unrivalled benefits package.