Data Director – MediaMedia Agency
Data Director – Media
Media AgencyApply Now
to £80,000 + bonus & benefits
A Data Director is being sought by a leading Media Agency, to lead on all client relationships from a Data Activation & Programmatic Media perspective, but also to mould team into it’s own P/L & deliver on stand alone projects. Heading up a team of 5 and working across a range of clients on varied Analytics & Data Science projects.
The Head of Data will work across all the Agencies major clients, and be responsible for the approach to Data & solution development.
Leading a multifaceted team of 5 consisting of Data Engineers & Data Scientists. Team set to grow in next 12 months.
You’ll be someone that is creative in your approach to connecting diverse Data Sets to Media, within a programmatic ecosystem.
Data Director – Experience:
- Familiar with connecting 1st & 3rd Party Data Sets in a Media Context
- Likely will have worked in an Agency environment previously
- Experience of Technologies around Digital Activation such as DV360, Tradedesk etc
- Campaign measurement & optimisation
- Nice to haves: Experience of programming languages such as Python/R/SQL + any econometrics experience
- Excellent relationship builder with clients, strong ability in client pitch teams
A senior role within the company, the Data Director will have autonomy & a blank canvas to build out a unique proposition in the industry – blending Data, Tech & Behavioural Science to create something truly compelling for brands
This position would be an ideal move for a mid-senior level Data Analytics specialist who has worked in Media Agencies or media consultancies, who is looking to take a step into an autonomous management position, where you will be backed with budget to hire, and freedom to grow.