Head of Data ScienceFTSE 100
Head of Data Science
FTSE 100Apply Now
£150,000 - £180,000 + 50% bonus + 7% pension + more
Head of Data Science is required by a FTSE 100 business.
The Head of Data Science reports to the Chief Data Officer, who sits at Board Level. The Head of Data Science themselves will sit on the companies Executive Management Committee (top 20 Management Execs in company)
Key Strategic objectives for this role:
- Using predictive modelling to reduce disruption across the business
- Building scale & developing structure in the data science team
- Educate and continue to build growing analytics community in the business
Disruption modelling will include working across all areas of the business, not limited to marketing or customer data.
The Data science team – The head of data science will have 4 lead data scientists reporting to them with 4/5 people reporting to each of them. Team generally consist of PhD Level Data Science talent.
Key areas for the Head of Data science
- Presentation and communication at Board level
- Creative thinker – conception to execution of projects is very quick
- Experience of building structure and organisational competency
- Budget responsibility
If you’d like to apply for the Head of Data Science role click on the link to send a CV / Executive Bio and Cover note.