Head of Data Science (hands on) – FinTechFinTech
Head of Data Science (hands on) – FinTech
c. £90,000 + package
Head of Data Science role with a fast growth B2B FinTech company, backed by multiple Billionaires and major global investment firm.
You’ll join an existing team of 2 Data Scientists in a wider business of 35 staff currently, and report into the Chief Product Officer. The CEO is a former Data Scientist so you’ll be able to exchange notes!
The Head of Data Science will work on:
- Credit risk models: working with the Chief Risk Officer to create advanced machine learning models
- Affordability models: using both bureau and open banking data, create transaction classification models and derive the amounts that are safe for each individual business to borrow
- Product improvements: use predictive models to understand the key drivers behind the conversion funnel and work hand in hand with the CPO to tailor the customer experiences accordingly
- Sales and distribution: use predictive models to understand which businesses in the UK are most likely to be interested by the company’s product and services
- Data analytics tech: work with the CTO and software developers to create the best environment for data and analytics whether that’s to create rapid models that can be deployed in production or create a data lake using AWS Lake formation
Apply now for this Head of Data Science role with rapid growth FinTech