Head of Data ScienceDisruptive Retail Firm
Head of Data Science
Disruptive Retail FirmApply Now
£85,000 - £95,000 + bonus & benefits
A Head of Data Science is the next key strategic hire for a rapid growth startup company in the retail industry with a global reach.
They have grown from 2 people to 30 people in 2 and a half years, and have seen strong revenue growth! The company are cash rich, but data strategy poor.
Whtat’s great about this Head of Data Science role?
- You get the opportunity to develop a data science platform and a team from scratch (immediate need to hire further data scientists when you join)
- The company is rich in untapped customer data offering huge opportunities to create value
- You will work closely with world class engineers to develop a new data warehouse
- Budget and bandwidth available to develop new products and services utilise the best commercial software
- Working directly with the CMO, and also the founder of the business (an MIT grad!)
Skills you need:
- You will need to be a top class Statistician
- You will likely have done a very numerate degree or master. You may even have a Quantitative PhD
- You will have experience of working with large customer databases & datasets, and be able to give examples of the business value you have created from them
- You will have experience of coding & software development
- You must be excited by the opportunity to build a data science capability from scratch, and someone who is very ambitious to reach the top of their field.
- You will be a strong communicator at all business level / strong commercial acumen
You may not be at that point yet, but this Head of Data Science role can offer the right candidate the chance to develop their career and reach a point where they are seen as a top performer & international expert in their field.
The Head of Data Science will join a company that is growing rapidly, and is already generating huge profits despite not having even reached series B funding. They may not even need it.
Click on the link to apply now for the Head of Data Science.