Head of Product (advanced analytics & machine learning)FinTech
Head of Product (advanced analytics & machine learning)
c. £100,000 + bonus & benefits
Wyatt Partners are working with the CEO of a privately funded FinTech company, to hire a Head of Product.
The Company’s founders have broad experience across Financial Services & a track record of investing in Start-ups. The company have already broken even and are looking to expand into new clients.
Part of the business is an Advanced Analytics & Machine Learning platform that integrates into enterprises ERP systems giving them insights into how to free up capital & increase profitabilty.
The Head of Product will:
– Define & Develop the product roadmap
– Product & Tech requirement gathering, defining & agreeing scope of projects
– Manage & onboard new clients
– Recruit for & build the product team
Your likely background:
• Strong pedigree in Data Science & Advanced Analytics (not hands on, but from a Product leadership perspective)
• Experience of defining & running projects
• Presenting to & managing stakeholders at a C-level
• Strong ‘translator’ experience. Equally comfortable communicating with Tech & Business stakeholders.
We are ideally looking for a candidate who has worked in both Management Consulting & Technology companies, with strong experience of transformation & technical operations.
The company offer an unstructured & highly entrepreneurial culture, with little corporate hierarchy. They are not VC backed and therefore are not chasing growth for the sake of growth; they are building a lean & agile company with the ability to deliver exceptional profit margins.
Strong basic salary & exceptional potential bonus structure available.
Please reach out if you’d like to discuss further.