NLP / Machine Learning Data ScientistStealth mode startup - offering equity
NLP / Machine Learning Data Scientist
Stealth mode startup - offering equityApply Now
up to £95,000 + benefits + equity
Wyatt Partners are working with the CEO of a stealth start-up who already have Multi Million pound Venture Backing. They are looking to hire a PhD NLP (Natural Language Processing) Specialist to report directly into the CEO and work across a number of exciting projects crucial to the commercial success of the business. Equity Available, and sponsorship is available for non EU citizens.
Due their Stealth Status we cannot go into to much detail about the company, but we can say they are focusing on a building a new Search Engine software that would inherently change the way everyone uses the Internet to do research and gather information. If they are successful it would truly change all of our lives.
Their CEO has already built one game changing household business, and their CTO comes from Facebook. They are backed by some of the worlds biggest Tech Venture Capital firms. Everything is in place for the company to create a lasting impact on the world, which is their vision.
You should apply for this role if you are:
- From a PhD or MSc background in a highly numerate subject with strong experience in NLP & Machine Learning projects
- Programming skills in Python & knowledge of scikit-learn
- You can be either a recent graduate or have commercial experience
- Ideally you will have a background of working within globally renowned research institutions
- Keen to be part of a rapid growth tech company trying to change the everyday life of almost everyone on the planet
- Not interested in a hierarchical environment
- Work hard / play hard attitude
- Intellectually curious
The firm will also offer successful NLP Research Data Scientist the opportunity to indulge their own passion projects within the company.
Send me your CV to apply now for the NLP Research Data Scientist role with this Stealth Startup, or contact us to arrange a confidential conversation.