Senior Insight Analyst – FinTechFinTech
Senior Insight Analyst – FinTech
to £65,000 + package
Senior Insight Analyst position at a rapid growth Fintech company, founded by senior executives from a Tech Unicorn, and also backed by some of their original investors.
An opportunity to work alongside some of the most influential Tech founders in the UK. You will work closely with Senior leaders from the firm to develop and implement reports and dashboards for the company that will influence key strategic decision making.
The company currently use SQL & Excel, with Looker for Data Visualisation; although further investment likely to be made soon in Technology.
The role will have a short term goal – 4-6 months:
- The Senior Insight Analyst will work with the C-Suite and Senior Execs within the company to set up the first Management Information reports which will provide key insights to help strategic decision making
Mid to Long term:
- Working closely with COO to develop and implement Data Strategy in the company moving forward.
Key Skills required – Senior Insight Analyst:
- Strong SQL & Excel experience
- Experience of working with Senior Stakeholders to set up management reports & deliver crucial information to decision makers
- Demonstrate ability to understand all the key drivers for a companies growth. Strong business skills
- Great communication. Data Storyteller
- Data Visualisation experience would be plus
Excellent career progression prospects, including the prospect of be able to develop into Head of Data Analytics position & grow a team
You will join a true disruptor within the Fintech space, and get the opportunity to work with some of the most senior & influential C-Suite leaders in the London Tech scene.
Apply for the Senior Insight Analyst role and send us your CV.