VP – Analytics Solutions & InnovationGlobal Retail Consulting firm
VP – Analytics Solutions & Innovation
Global Retail Consulting firmApply Now
up to £175,000 + bonus & car allowance
A crucial strategic leadership role within a global 500 person Analytics company, predominantly focused on the FMCG & Retail sector.
You role will sit at UK Board Level, reporting into the European MD, and you will be responsible for leading the 75 person Solutions & Innovations team. Your division will comprise of Analysts, Technologists, Program Managers & Innovation specialists and you will be responsible for all the Analytics & Technical solutions & innovations across the whole UK Client portfolio.
As a member of the Board you will also have influence and responsibility over the way the company operates as a whole.
You will be a key leader within all major client relationships within the company.
- A proven track record of developing long term client relationships & selling complex Analytics & Technology solutions to C-Level & Senior Executives
- Experience of leading large teams of technologists (min. 20 pax), hiring and retaining great talent
- High business intellect & energy, with the ability to drive loyalty and engagement within your division
- Ideally you will come from an Analytics background early in your career having then progressed onto leadership positions
- Experience within FMCG & Retail is also highly desirable
The company are also open to candidates fitting the general criteria who may not yet have a proven leadership track record at this scale, but who feel they could develop into the role.
Generous salary, bonus & car allowance available + benefits.