VP – Chief Data ScientistHealth Tech
VP – Chief Data Scientist
Health TechApply Now
c. $275,000 + package
Wyatt Partners are working with the CIO of a major healthcare firm based in Chicago to hire a Chief Data Scientist to lead their Centralised Data Science team consisting of Data Scientists & Machine Learning experts.
You will be responsible for leading the teams strategy & execution as well as delivering significant headcount growth in the first 12 months.
Successful candidates must have demonstrable experience of managing and growing a team, deriving analytical insights from a variety of business contexts, and communicating those insights to senior business stakeholders.
- Master’s or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related quantitative field
- 7+ years of experience driving data science solutions and 3+ years of hands-on experience managing a team of data scientists
- Demonstrated ability to manage and effectively lead a team while effectively prioritizing and allocating their time and resources
- Proficient in use of Python for manipulating data and drawing insights from data sets
- Experience using machine learning techniques such as regressions and classification analysts, clustering, neural networks, etc.
- Knowledge of build systems, version control systems using Git, Bitbucket, SVN, or Team Foundation
Contact us now to apply for this position or arrange a confidential conversation